Suka tak Blog Saya?

Website counter
Visitors Viewing Masuri's Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

What happen to me today???? Arghhhhh

I donno why...Everything goes wrong today...Since early in the morning u know....arghhhhh.....

1st....I arrived at the faculty at 8.00 am...I thought that it was WOw...I am so early today...
As usual, I try to punch in...ooo..Ya Allah...today is 1st December...I can't punch in becoz i need to ask for a new punch card...wat ever....then, I went to Kandang to print out the claim form and the offer letter....andd also photocopy the last month's punch card.....

Hurm...everything is ok...untill i walk into the faculty...U know What?? I forgot my pendrive....patah balik lagi ya.......
adoiii....Then Uncle guard said to me "Ni mesti lupa brg ni...."

hahaha...what a shame.....
after i took back my pendrive, I went to the office to ask 4 a new punch card....I punch in 930 am....eee...ruginya sejam tadi...aaaaaa......
then,  I went back to PhD. and Masters by Research's Room....
I fill in the form untill I finally realize...."WHERE IS MY PUNCH CARD for the Last MONTH???????????"

Arghhhhhh.......fuh.......inhale...exhale......I went back to the faculty to see whether it is there...
Unfortunately..it wasn't there....

I am so sad...I  donno how to explain it to them if I lost my punch card...how can i make the claim for the last month....Everything come across my mind...untill suddenly.....

The Uncle guard that I met just now walk towards me and bring the punch card....
Ohh Ya Allah..it's mine!!! Thanx god....

politely, I ask him.." tu saya punya...hehe"
he answered " Haaa...pakcik baru je nak anta g fakulti..."
What a relieve.....I smile n Laugh....n said "Terima kasih..."

Now, here I am.....In this room....hopefully...there is no more incidents afterwards....

ops!!! we miss 1 thing....I went to the "Unit Kewangan" diz morning and ask them about my claim...
my frens already got their claim excluding me...

At first, they said "Jumaat ni adek dpt ye...da proses da.."
I replied.."Really??? Tp...sy cek sy punya status...NO ACCOUNT"

then, he check again and again untill suddenly his face seems like "changed"...haha...can I use that term?? hahaha...wat ever...

then he said " Alamak...no akaun adek terbalik...sy boleh x perasan pulak....."

huuhhhhhhhhhhh?????????????????

"Habis tu bila sy nak dpt ni???"
"Minggu depan kot..."
huh??????? " ok...xpe...JANJI tau minggu depan"
"Ya...."

We''ll see next week ok....sigh again.....Why? why? why me......

hurmm....anyway...semua ada hikmah....Allah knows the best!! Absolutely...That's why i don even get angry...but then, SMILE and cheer up!!! yezzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

hahaha...gambar di atas tiada kaitan dgn cerita gua ok....sj je nak tunjok...I am cool...hahaha...perasan...wek...Ni gambar masa dalam kete kat Melaka hr tu...heeee.....jgn jeles....hahaha...weeee

1 Comments:

huhu..sabar lalink...haru biru jwak la situasi ko time ya??xpa, dugaan jak ya :)

My Virtual Friends:

Teman2 rapat yang recently updated:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More