Suka tak Blog Saya?

Website counter
Visitors Viewing Masuri's Blog

Monday, October 17, 2011

Stuck in the mOOd...

It's been a while that i didn't post anything to my precious blog....

Sometimes, I am too busy to think what to say and what to write about...

And sometimes...I x in the pink of health to do so....

Sometimes....No Mood....Can I say That???

hurmmm....as usual, Monday is a meeting day with my Precious supervisor, PM Fuziah....

She guides me a lot all this while...I like the way she talks and accepting my ideas...

hurmmmm....

Starting from last week. I have to do more reading...2 works at a time...1 is for my research and another 1 is for the SKS....I need to publish 2 papers with my supervisors...

so, I am looking for conferences around the world to see the themes...If I have the opportunity, The papers will be accepted, and at least I can go abroad to present those papers...Insyaallah..Who knows???

Last week, I went to JB...and just go back to Puncak Perdana yesterday...

Hurmmm....Miss him so much already....But yet, diz is our decision...I want to further my study, he agree...and then, we need to sacrifice our time to be together....being apart is painful u know...

But then, time is running fast...It's been a month that I'm doing my Masters....Most of the time is spent to locate information, focusing on the research, enhance knowledge...all sort of things killing the time....

yeaaa.....Actually I have 1 assignment that x been done yet....hurm...I'll do it later....hehehe...

I think it is fun to punch in and out any time u want to get the allowance of SKS. I can come anytime I want and go back any time I want...hehehehe...that's why sometime I forgot to punch in  or out....

lalalalala....ooooo.....good mood...where are u????????

Hurmm......New place new Problem.....

Hard to fix everything right and follow what people want us to be...

Nop! I cant...I am what Iam...

hurmm....Jiran yang penyebok n x ngaku kesalahan???

What do you think about that????? eeeuwwwwwwww.........Kaki fitnah n No manners.....
It happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, so ego to admit their fault?? Mcm tu ke org kaya n berpelajaran????? (as what they said).... org lain kaya jugak la......Manusia kan....mcm2...

but then, we are strong...My new roomate is fun!!!! hehehehe....Go Go Daia! Go Go Steph! Go Go Siti! Go go Mika!!!! hahahaha.....At least we know what is right and what is wrong...yeaaahhh....

Got to go...daaaa

1 Comments:

Very interesting... I really like it... Thank you so much...

My Virtual Friends:

Teman2 rapat yang recently updated:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More