Suka tak Blog Saya?

Website counter
Visitors Viewing Masuri's Blog

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello Sunday!!!!

Dear Sunday...Finally u come again to say hii...hopefully you give me a hug n cheer me up....

WHY??? I'm miss my family so much....can't wait to come back home....

hrmmmmm......It' been several months I don come home.... Seems like several years....

Love to talk to mom, sis....Make jokes with dad n bro..play around with nieces n nephews....

Ohh Ya Allah...How I miss them....

Besides, I miss him too...ehem...ehemmm...hehehe....He is soooo bz lately...need to gain more money for our wedding he said....Hrmmm...

To all my Cute Friends...Miss all of u like CraZy.....Don't u miss me too??? uwaaaaaaa.......

Have a Sweet Dream n Sleep Tyt....fuh....

My Virtual Friends:

Teman2 rapat yang recently updated:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More