Suka tak Blog Saya?

Website counter
Visitors Viewing Masuri's Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear precious time...please run faster....

dear time....
I feel bored...Nothing to do...
No frens to hang out for several days....(sigh and sigh)....
They have to do what they need to do...All the best!! Gambate!!! But Me??

BW...BW...and BW...
All my good Frens are far away from me....Now, I am in Putrajaya...they are all in other states...
Miz them so much...

As well as my beloved one...still in Sabah...outstation....hrmmmmm.....
Hopefully, he miz me either...

Dear teddies...I miz u all.....Have to leave u bcoz, there is no space for all of u...stay there for a while ok....


My Virtual Friends:

Teman2 rapat yang recently updated:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More