Suka tak Blog Saya?

Website counter
Visitors Viewing Masuri's Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Few days pass by....

assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera...it's been a week I have not updating my entry...but, u might know my activities if u visit my 'crack-brained' frens: Bubok and Lokan...
 such a busy week....
 got to help somebody with her wedding...everything is going very well....
 quite surprise that my followers did become more and more...it feels like I have more and more friends...
 even in a virtual world...we never meet each other but we feel so close then...thank you so much for the warm relationship....

 well...my heart is dup dap dup dap faster day by day....so afraid and at the same time, feel happy to get married....say bye bye to bachelor time...heee...(happy 4 me fren?) ....
  
 hrmmm...i feel bored...no body at Mala's home Sweet Home...Ocheh is in Shah Alam...Mala is working.... Lonely untill this Friday..(might be)
I took my lunch at 2 pm...having a set of meal with boiled egg, baked beans and bread...yummy....full....(Alhamdulillah...)...Make video call with my beloved one...he is going to Sabah today because of Meeting, then the other day he will board to Kuching, Sarawak to brief his partner and staff there...Gonna miss him so much...hhhmmmm....(sigh again....)

 I think enough for this time...wanna blog walking....I love all my frens....

My Virtual Friends:

Teman2 rapat yang recently updated:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More