Suka tak Blog Saya?

Website counter
Visitors Viewing Masuri's Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hidup satu cabaran

Well...finally..it's 2011 already....
nothing much to say, bcoz i'm not a good writer as the other bloggers...
I don know how to express my feeling by blogging... that is why, I love sharing information rather than writing something regarding my personal life...
but, at certain time u'll see i'll post something just to relieve the stress or the sad feeling, or even the happy thing that happens in my life....
2011 is the most important year in my life....
Soon, in several month, will be my wedding day...so nervous....so afraid...
a lot of thing to think about....
I miss everyone that I love...
today, my ex housemates will arrive and stay at my house for several days...miz them a lot...yippi....
For Mala, Takziah dear....Life must carry on...

My Virtual Friends:

Teman2 rapat yang recently updated:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More